Airtel Broadband Double Speed At Night Scheme

• Thread starter Thread starter xxbomb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 227
  • Views Views 53,737

xxbomb

as the title says.....i am getting double speeds during the nights ... 😀 previosly i was on 256 unlimited....then there was constant speed...no ups' or downs'......later shifted to 128 kbps unlimited........ & am surprised...during days i get 128 kbps..& nights i get ~250 kbps.... B) Airtel Rules...btw my Modem is 220BX...anyone else getting double speeds in Bangalore??but whats' surprising is that when i was on 256 kbps .. i did not get 512 kbps during nights.... 🙄 🙄

Thats old news. Currently in banglore they dont have the double speed offer for thier 256kbps package , its applicable only for the 128kbps package...so enjoy

hey guys, I am on 256 kbps unlimited downloads speed, since 11 am this morning my bandwidth has increased to almost double -- getting about 50 to 55 kB/s speeds..i thought it was a momentary surge, but it went on without any dip in speed. Since then i was disconnected once - but on reconnecting i got the same doubled speed..I am hoping that airtel have introduced 512 kbps at the same rate 256 was at...dont want to call the call center to ask for obvious reasons. Any of you guys in bgalore got this ?

QUOTE(dips0502 @ Jun 26 2006, 04:46 PM) [snapback]54570[/snapback]
hey guys, I am on 256 kbps unlimited downloads speed, since 11 am this morning my bandwidth has increased to almost double -- getting about 50 to 55 kB/s speeds..i thought it was a momentary surge, but it went on without any dip in speed. Since then i was disconnected once - but on reconnecting i got the same doubled speed..I am hoping that airtel have introduced 512 kbps at the same rate 256 was at...dont want to call the call center to ask for obvious reasons. Any of you guys in bgalore got this ?
[/b]

Hey...even I'm getttin double the speed....I have the HOME 999 plan,so it is 256k unlimited...
Are they just checkin the lines or is this for real????cant be!!!!!

I'm in Mumbai on 128/128 but since yesterday I've been getting a good 60kBps constant. Probably some glitch with their servers

Ppl in Delhi and adjoining areas experienced similar spikes a while back. This can't be a coincidence. The airtel guys are upto something. Free upgrade to 256k/512k respectively from July onwards maybe? Don't forget, they doubled the speeds only last year and that was in July (if am not mistaken) too 😉

Funnily enough i got disconnected a number of times last cpl of days, had not been DLing anything atm so can't really say if speeds were better than usual.

Yup back to normal. But there has definately been some change in their bandwidth allocation coz now I'm getting 18kBps (on my 128 kbps connection) instead of the 16 kBps I used to get earlier. Thats more like it!!! I'm getting what I paid for 😀

I am getting around 25 kb/s download speed during both day and night here in Gurgaon with my 999 unlimited plan.Is it possible to get more?