Airtel Broadband Double Speed At Night Scheme

• Thread starter Thread starter xxbomb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 227
  • Views Views 53,742
From Delhi and Hyderabad till now.....Anyone else with same trouble....:wall:

Spoke to another guy in Noida and he told me that his double speed has gone for good 3 months😛

well sometimes i get the double speed and sometimes i don't.... its kind of mixed bag.but ya...something is better than nothing... so ain't complaining

which part of Delhi are you located in?

well sometimes i get the double speed and sometimes i don't.... its kind of mixed bag.

but ya...something is better than nothing... so ain't complaining

The double speed worked pretty well for me till last nite... however the downloads from link-removed were not at the double speed...but browsing surely was...anyone else gettin double speed has a similar pattern? @Kyrl....what abt u ?

Hi guys, I was using Home 999 plan (256 kbps unlimited) till 2 weeks back alongwith Rs. 299 topup that gave me double speed (512 kbps) from 8 PM to 8 AM. Now when I got the plan migrated from Home 999 (256 kbps) to Unlimited 999 (384 kbps), the topup has been removed. I have got conflicting statements from Airtel CC, first they said the toup would also be migrated (i.e 768 kbps at night) and now they are saying it's not possible to migrate the topup.Does any have any information on current status of that Rs. 299 topup? I understand that the topup has been withdrawn few months back, so it cannot be ordered afresh. And are there any other night increased speed topups/plans available from Airtel other than going for 512 kbps UL?Thanks and regards...

Anybody else experiencing this? I'm in New Delhi, 699UL 128kbps plan (yes, I know it's an old one).I'm going to change to the 649UL 256kbps and was just curious if I'd get 512 at the night 😀

i dont think airtel gives night double speeds anymore. they have apparently started slowing down speeds for some users with the excuse of 80% limit set by TRAI.