• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 227
  • Views Views 53,750
QUOTE(i_love_you @ Oct 5 2006, 06:25 PM) [snapback]64218[/snapback]
no dude..tht double speed is for 1 month only...till sept 31

badluck dude...

n where r u ? frm...
[/b]

Customers like me from the North have been getting Double Speeds at no extra charge since Nov 2005! and as far as i know the speeds are still double at night.

QUOTE(noname @ Oct 5 2006, 07:08 PM) [snapback]64226[/snapback]
With airtel you can atleast be sure that you will get the speed that you paid for - if not double.
[/b]

hahahaha that was good one,......dude airtel nevva gives anything near wot its supposed to give, 128 pe we 96 thats not fair !!!!!!!!

with airtel u get upto the speed they promise. the half of promised speed is somewhat guaranteed.

QUOTE(mystery_inc18 @ Oct 5 2006, 09:09 PM) [snapback]64245[/snapback]
hahahaha that was good one,......dude airtel nevva gives anything near wot its supposed to give, 128 pe we 96 thats not fair !!!!!!!!
[/b]

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Oct 5 2006, 10:07 PM) [snapback]64251[/snapback]
with airtel u get upto the speed they promise. the half of promised speed is somewhat guaranteed.
[/b]

Ok guys ! I think I forgot a disclaimer in my post - " May not apply to all locations ". 🙄

My connection speed stays at 128 kbps - DL is always13-15.5 KB/s , UP is hovering from 13-15 KB/s.
Its hard not to be satisfied in my case. But yes,I understand.Not everyone is having the same experience...

^I am from south and I have had "happy-hours" at night ( 🙂 ) since last year. Only, it cost extra 50 bucks.But the tech suppot+engg not knowing about such scheme is a shame.

I think the double speed has become 1.5x speed.... I rarely get over 45KB/s.

Well i am getting download speeds of around sadly only 25-27 kb/s for my 256 kbpss in bangalore where i live, mine was just a new connection a month back and i see no improvements till now day and night ...........