From Delhi and Hyderabad till now.....Anyone else with same trouble....:wall:

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
double speed for me in gurgaon stopped working several months ago.

K

kyrl

Spoke to another guy in Noida and he told me that his double speed has gone for good 3 months:p

S

Siddharth1

ISP
Airtel
well sometimes i get the double speed and sometimes i don't.... its kind of mixed bag.but ya...something is better than nothing... so ain't complaining

M

Mac

Regulars
ISP
Airtel Broadband Swift 1099 1Mbps
which part of Delhi are you located in?

well sometimes i get the double speed and sometimes i don't.... its kind of mixed bag.

but ya...something is better than nothing... so ain't complaining

F

fusion123

Regular
ISP
Airtel Home 999 Plan
The double speed worked pretty well for me till last nite... however the downloads from link-removed were not at the double speed...but browsing surely was...anyone else gettin double speed has a similar pattern? @Kyrl....what abt u ?

T

TheSilentShadow

Take the power back
ISP
Airtel Swift 512kbps unlimited
For how long have you been getting this? Also, does it go away if you reboot your modem?

B

brutalassassin1

ISP
airtel
i get this speed vryday frm 6-10 in the morning and it doesn't goes away on rebooting the modem

T

TheSilentShadow

Take the power back
ISP
Airtel Swift 512kbps unlimited
I guess you are just lucky then, just enjoy it and see if it lasts

C

crazee2323

ISP
Airtel - Home 999 + 299 topup
Hi guys, I was using Home 999 plan (256 kbps unlimited) till 2 weeks back alongwith Rs. 299 topup that gave me double speed (512 kbps) from 8 PM to 8 AM. Now when I got the plan migrated from Home 999 (256 kbps) to Unlimited 999 (384 kbps), the topup has been removed. I have got conflicting statements from Airtel CC, first they said the toup would also be migrated (i.e 768 kbps at night) and now they are saying it's not possible to migrate the topup.Does any have any information on current status of that Rs. 299 topup? I understand that the topup has been withdrawn few months back, so it cannot be ordered afresh. And are there any other night increased speed topups/plans available from Airtel other than going for 512 kbps UL?Thanks and regards...

P

phoenixankit

ISP
Airtel
Anybody else experiencing this? I'm in New Delhi, 699UL 128kbps plan (yes, I know it's an old one).I'm going to change to the 649UL 256kbps and was just curious if I'd get 512 at the night :D

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
i dont think airtel gives night double speeds anymore. they have apparently started slowing down speeds for some users with the excuse of 80% limit set by TRAI.