Airtel Broadband Double Speed At Night Scheme

• Thread starter Thread starter xxbomb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 227
  • Views Views 53,767
i guess i would try changing my plan just for the sake of it. i should not have any issues. i have tried changing plans at my nana's place couple of times.
Look what they wrote to me..
Dear XXX
We thank you for writing to Airtel Broadband and Telephone Services.

This is in reference to your mail regarding plan migration of your Airtel
connection XXXXX to Home 999 plus please note that recently we have
migrated your plan to unlimited 725 plan on 3 Oct.'2007.

Therefore, we cannot migrate the plan of above mentioned connection again
in the same billing cycle.

Should you require any further assistance, please

v Call us at 121
v E-mail us at care.ncr@airteltelbroadband.in
v Fax us at 011 41613579

Yours sincerely,
Amit Kumar
Customer Care

Airtel is BS!! I changed my plan to Home 999. Yesterday, I got speeds of around 25-27KBps. But now, my speeds have gone back. I got 98 kbps in the speed test? WTF is this!!

Well.. I got my plan changed to Home 999+ yesterday, and im getting around 33-35 KBps in the day time and 57-60 KBps in the night. Guess im one of the lucky few 🙂

but last night I had a look very late at night, and I was getting 40+ KB/s !!

My friends in Delhi have also been getting the same, maybe a Diwali gift? Will see if they get it tonight too.

Joined the bandwagon today and even my daytime speed is 29-32 now up from 22-25 earlier(that was also 256 unlimited with free pulses)... will check night speed tonite....Hope that it is worth it...😉

My speed got reduced first week of November and also no night double speedbut the speed is back to around 23 - 25 and double at night without the top-up.Do other ppl are also getting it...i m from Delhi

Alright, so I read on the forums about the Top Up and called CC up at night, asking them about this. They said it was indeed so and I asked them why they didn't inform their customers, they replied that since they weren't charging extra they didn't need to. Then I said to them that they were taking away an existing service, so effectively I was paying extra. He caved in.Anyway, I told him to activate the plan for me and he gave me the plan details, then told me to email Airtel, which I did.Now, less than 12 hours later, another person at airtel tells me that no such plan exists, and then, says that in my conversation with the man yesterday, all he told me was my existing plan details and never mentioned the Top Up!!These people are seriously messed up...I just have an auto reply from airtel right now, I'll check back later and see what they do.

if u get no response from general support service. write your experience to this guy...

hi ! is there anyone else experiencing this problem ? i am not getting double speeds today..it was ok till yesterday 🙁