Airtel Broadband Disconnects Frequently - No Response from last 1 Month - No Solution

• Thread starter Thread starter Akshay Jain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3,322

Akshay Jain

I have been using Airtel Broadband from last 7 Years but this is the high time that from 1 month I’m complaining but issue is not resolved.Issue is: My Modem Disconnects Frequently. Can say after 10 to 15 Minutes and then reconnects and then again disconnects. This cycle is ongoing process. I contacted 121/198 many times but they said the same that issue will be resolved till next morning or evening. Okay I waited for some days but no engineer visit took place. I again called and they sent engineer. Engineer said that there is a problem in wiring and told me that he told the wiring in charge to send an engineer to do wiring at my house again. So I waited 4 to 5 days no person came. I again called on 121 and talked to them then after calling them for 3 times they sent a person after 3 days for wiring. He did wiring and went away. Still issue was not resolved. I called on 121 again but they didn’t take issue seriously and told there is a problem in backend. Hmm I waited some days but still not solved. I asked them very clearly if you want to solve or not? He sent engineer. Engineer came and told modem is not working, get a new modem.I bought new modem but still issue not resolved. (I bought D-Link) well I called them 15 times in 4 days but there is no engineer visit but the best part is Enggineer told the 121 people on his own that he solved the issue by visiting the house. Ohh F#@k man. He didn’t even came here how can he fix the situation is the son of Nirmal Baba?Now, @Airtel_PresenceLet me know if you solve the issue or I have to log into Consumer Forum? See there is no hard feeling let me know the answer or else there are many other ways to make the work done.If you are Airtel then airtel is nothing without your customers. Let me know the answer or else get a hard kick 🙂

have to state here that airtel presence guys have pretty much boycotted this forum because of their lack of communication skills.

almost every airtel user here on the forum has a similar story to tell man 🙂

get on twitter. keep bugging them on twitter.

Well, I thought they were almost literally kicked out. Or they sort of resigned before they got fired 😀

you would find that most people here are not big fans of facebook. and of course the usual rules apply. no marketing and promotion on forum threads.