Airtel Broadband Customer Care Numbers?

D

Deleted member 70865

I just got airtel v-fiber installed and its working fine but I have been banging my head against the wall for a whole day trying to figure out how to contact customer care.

There is no landline instrument provided by airtel, fine , but how does one contact customer care then?

I don't have an airtel number so when i call 121 it doesn't connect and when i call the other numbers provided on the airtel website the ivr asks me to input my 10 digit mobile number , when i punch in my registered mobile number which is non airtel it say the number is incorrect and punching in the landline number also gives the same response.

So I am completely perplexed how to contact customer care without buying a separate landline just to contact airtel cc.

I am from Delhi btw.

twitter, email you can request a call back too

contacted the sales guy and he gave the number .
Very weird how difficult it was to find this number most isps have the cc number on a sticker on the router itself.

Airtel website has list of numbers if you are calling from non Airtel number.

You can also email them with customer id in subject line

Airtel website has list of numbers if you are calling from non Airtel number.
Yeah I tried those numbers but the ivr always said to enter my mobile number and it always said the number i entered is incorrect doesn't matter if i entered my registered mobile number or my landline number.