Airtel Broadband: Changing IP Address through command line

• Thread starter Thread starter sritce
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 32,880

sritce

ISP
bsnl
Hi,i need a bat file for changing IP address randomly ..Also should change in the ip range.For ex.now this is my setting..Ip address : 192.168.1.2subnet mask : 255.0.0.0default gateway :192.168.1.1preferred dns :125.22.47.125alternate dns :202.56.250.5Now i need a bat file which should change my ip address alone randomly in the range 192.168.1.2 to 192.168.1.100...I dont know its possible or not..but i need to do this how can i..thanks in advance..

you do that using netsh command from bat file. try finding the syntax in google and implement the logic in batch file

netsh interface ip set address "Local Area Connection" static 192.168.0.10 255.255.255.0 192.168.0.254

sets the IP address of the system configuration Local Area Connection to 192.168.0.10, the subnet mask to 255.255.255.0, and the gateway address to 192.168.0.254.

you do that using netsh command from bat file. try finding the syntax in google and implement the logic in batch file

Hi,I will try..but i am not sure v can do random ip selection in a particular range or not??

sets the IP address of the system configuration Local Area Connection to 192.168.0.10, the subnet mask to 255.255.255.0, and the gateway address to 192.168.0.254.
HI ,i think ur code will work..but how can i bring random selection here..it should change everytime..Any how thanks..I need this for eliminating rapdidshare waiting time.i will import this bat file in Jdownloader..if any one knew some other way pls tell me..

eliminating rapdidshare waiting time

mmm changing your local computer IP is not going to change the IP assigned to you by your ISP.

mmm changing your local computer IP is not going to change the IP assigned to you by your ISP.
Sorry dudes..made a mess... You are right..just now figgured out the difference..Now i found how to reboot the my modem for getting my ip..Now last step guys pls help..This is the command i used to give in cmd prompt for rebooting modem.

telnet 192.168.1.1
pasword : (Now it asks for password )
set reboot

Done its working.But how to make batch file for this because the second line is password input.and this password is CONSTANT ...help guys..My thanks to all who replied..😉

i want to restart my model automatically at night.so i need batch file so that i ll schedule it..

modem name : beetel 450tc1adsl2+ router....

this is the commands to do restart my modem..
telnet 192.168.1.1
Password : (it asks for password and now it should take it autoamtically from that batch file so that it continues with out asking for input)
set restart

now how to make this as batch file..important is that it doesnt wait for user input for password..help me guys..thanks..