Airtel Broadband: airtel 1299 plan problem

• Thread starter Thread starter Shashank41
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 7,711
Its a back end problem for sure. Just let Airtel fix it now.

Line rate problem.

okay so the guys at airtel contacted me through a message yesterday in which they said that they had rectified the problem......but my browsers are still showing the speeds i mentioned above......i tried it on ie8 , chrome and firefox. i also tried increasing firefox's surfing speed with customizations on the config panel with the same panel...the thing is that at night i put a torrent on d/l and the speed of d/l went up to 90 kbps but it again went down to 2 -3 kbps after 6 am...... today also i got the same thing and the browsers are showing the same speed on the tests.i tried the sod too..it also showed no mods except the d/l with the torrent went up again.....what do i do????prob with the system ????

its not the line rate its not the SNR and its not even the attenuation. Problem could be with your computer or your modem/router.try the connection with another router.Boot comp in safe mode with networking do the speed tests there.If possible try another computer or maybe a different operating system on the same system. for instance you could try using a Live CD version of Unbuntu or any other linux based OS.