• Thread starter Thread starter dragonball
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,498

dragonball

ߪδə ЩªĻª
ISP
Airtail
I was upgraded to 512kbps last month. I have barely downloaded about 7-8gb. From yesterday i am getting only 32kBps. 😡

I want to know what is the FUP on 256kbps connection for old customers?

its the same as old.they will tell you its changed but just give them a firing

he did not apply for a plan change from what i see. his older plan was upgraded. and his older FUP should still be applicable. 100GB from what i assume. so this is a pretty sadistic treatment from airtel broadband.

i did NOT apply for any change. I am using 256UL plan since 2008.What should i tell them?

talk to airtel presence guys. ask for clarifications. this needs to be sorted out. folks on older plans being updated with free double speed SHOULD NOT BE switched to the newer FUP limits.

same happen to me also .. I am on Home649 plan and I used to have 256kbps with fup 100gb but Airtel upgraded the plan to 512kbps..I have downloaded 25gb and now speed has gone back to 256kbps..I restarted the modem but still its the same ...what to do guys ...I am calling CC right now!!!🙁

i am also having same problem i don't know what is happening . i haven't called cc yet .

ok..when I called CC they told me Home649 plan had 5gb FUP..that means speed will go down from 512kbps to 256kbps if u download more that 5gb..they transfered the call to retention dept coz I told them that I will cancel my Airtel BB..the retention dept offerd me rs480apprx plan with 512kbps till 500mb and then 256kbps continues..I said I will wait till 2pm today and think abt it..I am planning 2 shift to MTNL ..what you guys say????

ok..when I called CC they told me Home649 plan had 5gb FUP..that means speed will go down from 512kbps to 256kbps if u download more that 5gb..they transfered the call to retention dept coz I told them that I will cancel my Airtel BB..the retention dept offerd me rs480apprx plan with 512kbps till 500mb and then 256kbps continues..I said I will wait till 2pm today and think abt it..I am planning 2 shift to MTNL ..what you guys say????

Won't the retention department revert you to the original plan? The one with 100GB FUP @ 256kbps.

But I need 512kbps unltd @home649 ..last 3 months I was getting no fup..but today they started this crap..

500MB? What, they think this is 2002 or something? I'd shift to MTNL.

500MB? What, they think this is 2002 or something? I'd shift to MTNL.

Hey are you in Delhi..If not check with retension dept what they offer..I guess MTNL is the only choice for me in ND,Dwarka..

ok...here goes da speed huh... just checked my speed and it has been reduced to 256kbps...m on 599rs plan 512kbps... i hav downloaded aprrox. 8gb data... F u c k u airtel!!:madness:i downloaded aprrox 30gb data last month nd speed didnt got reduced but i think ...m sure airtel had now applied dat fair usage policy on my plan:wall: