• Thread starter Thread starter real_india
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 10,704

real_india

Regular
ISP
Airtel
I have recently signed with Airtel for home 999 plan.I was shocked and surpirised (in a pleasent way) when the sales executive told me that Airtel is offering a 10-100-1000 scheme for all those who register before 31'st Dec. Uner this scheme i will be getting 10-100-1000 minutes of free talktime to a previously choosen ISD-STD-LOCAL number from my Airtel landline. This offer is valid for 3 months . At first i thought that these free minutes would for the whole three months but then he said that these would be per month. This means that i get 30 min ISD, 300 min STD and 3000 min LOCAL calls absolutely free 8O !! Now if you do the calculations ( 1Re pulse) -------------------------------------- Rs per month --------- Rs for 3 months10 - 10 min to any 1 ISD no. ------------- 75 --------------- 225(10 sec pulse to USA)100- 100 min to any 1 STD no. --------- 200 --------------- 600(30 sec pulse)1000- 100 min to any 1 LOCAL --------- 333 --------------- 999(1 min pulse) ----------------------------------------------------- ---------------------- ------------------------------------------------------ Total Rs 1814/- ----------------------------------------------------- ---------------------- All i paid was Rs 500 for Phone registration .Thats not all i didn't have to pay any registration and installation on Broadband connection. Wait if you think this is too much there is more !!!120% money back on the phone registration i.e i get Rs 100 discount on my bill for the next 6 months against registration amount of Rs 500( i give them 500 they give me 600 back lol!!). By the way i have confirmed this from the call centre 3 times because i couldn't believe this first when the sales executive told me about these freebees !Now this is what i call a mega Christmas/ New year present from Airtel 😀 . I will post my Airtel broadband experience as soon as i get the connection.

Cool scheme.Where do you live, I mean in which city?

Yup... Even i got this scheme when i signed up wid airtel about a month back. Also they giving free intercom facility within the same exchange.

Is this scheme valid for recent customers only ? i had taken their 999 connection about 3 months back, but as far as i know, i did not receive any extra benefits along with the plan.....Anyone in here who had taken the 999 scheme 3-4months back but received some offers along with the plan...Please let me know.I had to pay 666 for installation etc, and got a landline phone along with the plan....but no free calls.

I already have this service and I got my connection some 3 months back. Happy New Year! friends.