• Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 12,838
S

samrudha

Airtel is coming to mumbai that is what today;s newspaper says

P

Prophet of the Pimps

Regular
this is the email address of Airtel in Mumbai.
[email protected]

I mailed them already but no reply. we should all spam them to hell so they finally get the point that they should come to Bombay.

S

samrudha

Originally posted by Prophet of the [email protected] 27 2005, 02:59 PM
this is the email address of Airtel in Mumbai.
[email protected]

I mailed them already but no reply. we should all spam them to hell so they finally get the point that they should come to Bombay.
[snapback]29687[/snapback]
[/quote]

THANKS FOR THAT E-MAIL ADDRESS B)

M

max

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
People! Just calm down. Airtel is IN mumbai :D Just call up 50012345 and inquire whether they are available in your area. They are surely there in Thane and South Bombay. They are also present in some western suburbs of Mumbai.

P

Prophet of the Pimps

Regular
just called them up. they are available in colaba, cuff parade and Churchgate. still not there in my area. A 256kbps with no download limit for just 900 bucks. now that's a sweet deal. i hope the come to my area soon.:D

vishalrao

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
ISP
Microscan and PDPL.
Any idea when/if they are coming to Pune?Hot hot hot Vodafone/Airtel news this morning (on CNBC TV channel) !

M

max

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
vishalrao, I think they are already there in Pune.

Originally posted by Prophet of the [email protected] 28 2005, 01:35 PM
just called them up. they are available in colaba, cuff parade and Churchgate. still not there in my area. A 256kbps with no download limit for just 900 bucks. now that's a sweet deal. i hope the come to my area soon.:D
No. You didnt get it. 256Kbps for 999 bucks + 10.2% service tax which works out to 1100 bucks a month... :blink:

P

Prophet of the Pimps

Regular
990 for me. i checked up again.

M

max

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
1100 bucks. I confirmed. Spoke to Manas on 50012345. It is 999 + 10.2%.

M

magnet

ISP
hathway
256kbps or 512 kbps??????..also whts the installation and starting rates stuff????

M

max

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
256Kbps. There are currently no installation charges. But they are taking 500 bucks as security deposit(refundable). Which area do you live in magnet?

C

chicmagnet

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
man they would never come to jogeshwari where i live in ... there is no other isp here either :( sheesh

M

magnet

ISP
hathway
hey max i stay in chembur....and i liv in area where hathway is predominant........also exatt is here...but since hathway has strong base they avoided me...i spended ard 5k on installation,registration and other stuffs frm hathway..and now pay 1.1k for 256kbps unlimited...but now they provided the same type of connection my frnd in 2.5k...........so they r getting cheap now.........i hope airtel progresses fast so as my internet provider further upgrade me........or else ill too go with airtel if they launch here

M

max

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
magnet, you are very lucky. But Hathway has a bad habit of caping ports which I hate. Also they dont allow p2p :(

A

amogh_gulwady

Viking Warrior
ISP
MTNL
They are surely there in Thane and South Bombay. They are also present in some western suburbs of Mumbai.[/b]

I live in Thane....Called them up today, they took down my name, ph #, and address....Said as soon as it reaches Thane we will contact you...

Am really eagerly waiting for Airtel, coz I've heard lotsa good stories about em...

Cheers,
Amogh