Airtel Bonus data/Smartbytes

• Thread starter Thread starter AS Kapoor2
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,930
Hello again folks. I was just wondering does the "bonus data" show up under the smartbytes usage?
As per my plan I'm supposed to get 500Gb of extra data till March 2018.
My smartbytes usage only shows how much I've left out of my 40Gb quota (as per normal plan) till the next billing cycle.
Any ideas?

Check it under data balance in your My Airtel APP. You will see the 500 gigs there if not contact cc.

Another quick question 😎 I have 2 days left in my billing cycle with 7 Gigs of data left (out of 40Gb, normal plan). If unused, will this data roll over to next month or vanish!?

I got sms last late night about free 500GB data for my home broadband, its valid for 12 months.
So deal is, they have given this extra bucket of 500GB which is valid for a year over and above of your regular quota, while
your regular quota gets Reset at start of every new billing cycle, this Extra Data Wallet will only come in use once you are over your regular quota and need extra GB's

Eg:
Regular quota 100 GB/Month.
GB Wallet Quota is 500GB valid for one year.
Billing start date is 04 month
And you consume 100GB on 1st day of month, so you won't have torture of 512 kbps anymore, your overage usage would
get deducted from GB Wallet Quota of 500GB, so if you consume 20GB more in next 3 days (before reset of billing cycle) you will
still have 480GB available to let you use it at a later date in remaining 11 months.

Writing this in simple words to help newbies and future searchers.