Airtel blocking website/tracker now?!

• Thread starter Thread starter UCSM
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,304

UCSM

ISP
Airtel BB
Okay, so airtel has now blocked a private tracker that I visit daily. I can open the home page of site just fine but as soon as click on log in button after typing username and password, all I get is a blank page. At first I thought it was just a browser issue but it wasn't as I can access the site just fine with my friends tata photon at my PC. I can also access the site using proxy but not with my airtel connection. Is there anyone else here who is facing same issue with their favorite websites/tracker? I really can't understand why they keep on adding limits? Most companies that go along give out better things, but airtel take away things. They started off as a great company, but as another month goes by another feature is removed or limited.

uuhh whats that private tacker name..!?

well they recently increased FUP's. So now they are finding ways of reducing usage by consumers.

it could be the other way around, no tracker likes DPI which airtel seems to be doing, there was a thread here about some tracker blocking airtel users because of this. also maybe a user got ip range ban that would block you out too. get on their irc and find out.

it could be the other way around, no tracker likes DPI which airtel seems to be doing, there was a thread here about some tracker blocking airtel users because of this. also maybe a user got ip range ban that would block you out too. get on their irc and find out.

I had a chat with this site's owner and administrators and they have confirmed that there is NO problem with my IP address or account.

I had a chat with this site's owner and administrators and they have confirmed that there is NO problem with my IP address or account.
have you tried calling airtel CC..?!

have you tried calling airtel CC..?!

Yep, 3 times. At first, they refused to do anything about it by saying that it is not their fault. Since, I know they are lying, I called them again and CC executive told me that an engineer will visit my place next day to address the issue. I got a call from their "engineer" next morning and he advised me to check whether the problem occurs even if I use a laptop. I did what he said but the problem still persists. Finally I called him up reported the results. He said "okay mai dekhta hun fir". "Kindly, give me your final statement on Monday" I replied. Now, I'm waiting for their final statement. Also, I have send them 4 emails but they always reply with reference no. and similar BS instead of a clear answer.

P.S.: I've seen another user at that site who's also having the same problem as me and he's also a airtel customer which makes it apparent that IT IS AIRTEL'S FAULT. I really don't understand why would any ISP keep their customer off their favorite sites instead of providing better services, terrible business. :S

it may be unintentional... i use bsnl and some years ago they blocked up bwtorrents... though they removed the block after some days... just wait and watch.. these kind of things happen in much greater level than a particular cc engineer can reach,,,, i think he can hardly help u out...

I'm also on Airtel and the site is loading perfectly fine here!
maybe it was an temporary glitch and they probably fixed it now1 🙂
maybe the thread starter can confirm this......!?

Guys, I've been facing this problem from 6 days now. Also, site's home page loads fine for me too but I can't seem to log in. I keep getting blank page as soon as press log in button after typing user and pass. I tried to log in via proxy and it worked. Considering there is no problem with my account or IP address whatsoever as I was told by admins of that site. It is definitely airtel who is blocking the tracker intentionally.The point of this thread is; are you guys also having similar problem with the tracker(s) you frequently use?

The issue is not that the site won't load, it's the fact that the login doesn't work. It simply directs you to a blank page. I'm logged into my pc, because I saved my username and password, but when I try downloading torrents it doesn't work. I cannot connect to any peers.

The issue is not that the site won't load, it's the fact that the login doesn't work. It simply directs you to a blank page. I'm logged into my pc, because I saved my username and password, but when I try downloading torrents it doesn't work. I cannot connect to any peers.

Have you tried calling CC? If yes, what did they say?