Airtel blocking outgoing calls to Beam Customer Care?

• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 12,086

netant

۩ ŚŧäГЏЅ ΞПЖ
ISP
My Airtel Landline number is blocked for calling to beam customer care.

Whenever i dial it will recite "all routes to the network you dialed is busy please dial after some time".
i was thinking beam customer care is down for 2 week but its bloody CrapTel who blocked .. i called fuktel customer care and they said i have requested to block outgoing to that number "66272727".

doe any one have airtel landlines .. please check if you are able to dial & report in this thread ,,, thanks

UPDATE

I wasn't expecting this from airtel. this is cheap tricks! I got a doubt when you were complaining about not getting connected tats why i asked you to change the network and try.. .

I wasn't this from airtel. this is cheap tricks! I got a doubt when you were complaining about not getting connected tats why i asked you to change the network and try.. .
yes thanks mate, your trick worked, DoCoMo & airtel-prepaid both connect all is just 1ring ..

more people need to confirm this please. i do not want to get involved in some misconception. 😀

I usually call the customer care from my Reliance landline and it connects in 1st Dial itself..@ranjitbhar has a airtel landline.. may be he can try and tell us

what i would need to you guys to do.

find out the service provider beam is using for their landline support (its a local number right? or a toll free one?).

and try dialing a landline on that provider for your city 🙂

----------

they said i have requested to block outgoing to that number "66272727".

ok i missed reading this part 😀

if it is breaking news, why do we have a question mark at the end? 😕
its breaking news for me.. 🙂
the moment i called customer care at 198, they immediately asked me is it Beam Customer number :russian_roulette:.. OMG......i am 100% confident something is fishy.
Airtel complain number:- 1149368
they blocked the number recently as earlier i was able to cal without any hassle .. craptell will rot in heaven

i always wonder why people does not share the threads (+1/like/tweet) they create themselves.

haha. that was i believe part of the original plan. getting rid of landline is of course more complicated than mobile phones. because some landline connections are like multiple decades old. not your airtel line however. 🙂

unfortunately my line is 🙁 i cant change my Landline (all professional call i handle in that)

well you can start the migration process right? eventually airtel would hit you harder 😛

by the way how many customers airtel presently has in hyd wrt to migration by what u hear from friends/rels etc ?