Airtel Blocked link-removed/Megavideo

• Thread starter Thread starter dfinch
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 5,846
Both the sites load here. This must be just a lame domain-level block. Just change your dns to any free dns and you'll be fine.

Airtel Chennai - Both sites Works for me..

As of two minutes ago, the SOBs have blocked link-removed again. Same Reliance copyright screen. There's got to be some concrete action that we can take, anybody have any suggestions?

Blocked if u use www ... working if u don't use wwwWith some corrupt judiciary and money minded corporates .. wht more can one expect?

Yeah, I copped to the www trick but there's still a problem with streaming thereafter, says "Connection error." I'm using a VPN, but it pisses me off. Also, with the throttling that's been going on the last couple days, VPN is faster as well. I just shouldn't have to jump through these hoops.Hey, mofos, I'm not into that shit but I downloaded Don 2 just for the hell of it. So suck it!

Megavideo blocked on Aritel in Bangalore.......... wtf!!!!????Seriously, to which bozo should I write an email ranting about this????If I want my internet to be messed with, then I'll go live in China or better yet North Korea......