• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 7,770

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
ISP
ACT Fibernet 300Mbps
Hey guys... So my Dad wants to shift to a Blackberry... What is the best Blackberry for a Airtel user and a first time user? Also what are the tariff plans that come with a blackberry and which models are available and any new ones to launch? ThanksCrazysah

:: Airtel :: BlackBerry Services - Devices

blackberries in india are overpriced and highly over rated. they might be useful if your dad's company has a compatible corporate server. for consumers, it makes a not so good of a deal. i had rather go for an HTC instead.

Many phones now a days ship with BlackBerry Connect facilities which means you can subscribe to blackberry services on these phonesits better to get a phone with WM 6 insteadASUS has also launched its PDA's , i used one recently and it was pretty good

oh yeah i saw Asus ad in the newspaper yesterday and their products looked cool and we already know the quality of their pc components 🙂

So if not a Blackberry then which phone? Is the HTC Touch a smart phone? He basically wants a smart-phone? One which will work all over thw world?

well first ask him the functionalities he is looking for. a smartphone is a very broad term. his basic requirements would help people here to suggest a model.