Airtel bill payment failed through VISA Bill pay service but account got debited

• Thread starter Thread starter chashti
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 19,947
Citibank is now asking ppl to enter some I-PIN for online transactions using their credit cards. It's allowing us to enter our date of birth for now but only for a limited number of transactions. The new payment thingy stalled on my Opera 9.27 instead of giving a confirmation (old one worked fine). Switched to IE6 but the funny thing is that the onscreen keyboard they provide for entering the I-PIN didn't work for me. Can anyone confirm this?

Hi all,after sending many mails to visabillpay I finally got answer that they have not received any kind of money from the bank and asked me to contact the card issuing bank for availing the refund.Then I logged a request with the bank to see if the transaction happened or not.After a week bank finally refunded me the amount but no explanation was given why this mess happened.I had almost lost hope of getting that amount.One more funny thing after this is that bank sent me SMS saying if I use visabillpay for paying bills online using debit/credit cards I can get Rs 50 as cash back!! 🙂I am not gonna use visabillpay unless I see some one is using this service for paying Airtel broadband bills and they are not landing in such troubles.May be people should think before using these kind of services.Even though it looks like Visbillpay has nothing to do with this but still it gives bad impression about them as they are also part of the this whole process.These are my views, but it can be certainly trusted if I can see my self( in real, not on blogs, postings) some one using it without any problems.Good day every one.