airtel bill issue

• Thread starter Thread starter sriiram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 961

sriiram

ISP
airtel
according to airtel i owe them 3k , which ofcourse i m not willing to pay... i ve been an airtel customer for arnd 8-9 yrs now, moved to bsnl cause of their fail promises and stupid fup prices, any of u have any experiences with not paying back the owed money, any idea what the consequences will be? they sent me mails like two three times, am not gonna budge in easier. any suggestions? should i ignore them at full?

First of all, do you actually owe the money? Or is it incorrect charges?

right. never a good idea to have unpaid bills with companies. they can of course take the legal route and take you to court which usually does not happen. but if you did not dispute the charges and just decide to ignore them, you are just asking for trouble.

2K here in which 700 are for false charges. I tried explaining them through call thn emails but they want me to spend 50rs more to chk the usage details.I said plz take a action against me if u guys want 😛 . i know they will never give services to me again.

2K here in which 700 are for false charges. I tried explaining them through call thn emails but they want me to spend 50rs more to chk the usage details.
I said plz take a action against me if u guys want 😛 . i know they will never give services to me again.

They wont take legal action as far as i know. Once we were billed 8000rs falsely. they tried bullying us. We didn't budge.atlast they settled for 2000rs after 4 months of torture. We paid the amount because we were at some fault coz we believed the agent guy

They billed me 7k-10k straight for 3 months, was on a limited plan back then. Fourth month, I don't use the internet, and surprise surprise, 7k yet again. End of my association with them, settled for 500 bucks. 2 years later, they come knocking on my door again (at my new address), requesting me to subscribe to airtel once again, even promising me my old number, but whatever ... 😉Anyway, if you don't owe them anything, I don't see any reason to budge.