• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 4,035

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
i got a new airtel prepaid, just got rs 43 recharge for free incoming and rs 28 for 1.2 paisa per second pulse, now i have to to talk time recharge, whats the best option in terms of value, amount even if is high , no issues, i am new to prepaid thingy, please help:smile:

444 and 555 i believe are full talktime recharges on airtel. i usually do 444.

you made progress by the way. only one exclamation mark in the title! i hope other members drop in and post. i believe 333 is also available and 555 was discontinued a while ago. but 444 should be a safe option to recharge.

each circle has different full ttin mumbai we have 200

you made progress by the way. only one exclamation mark in the title!

i hope other members drop in and post. i believe 333 is also available and 555 was discontinued a while ago. but 444 should be a safe option to recharge.

yup found 333 recharge and did that.

about exclamation mark.....well, genes dont die so easily .lol

@chromy, what is the validity of 444 recharge??? on recharge sites it shows 0 validity

because you are already on a lifetime plan? you just have to renew every six months to keep the validity on from what i know. also the 28 rupee charge is not lifetime. it's 3 months from what i know. so you have to get that recharged when you start noticing that you are getting billed a rupee for a minute instead of 1.2 paisa per second. prepaid today is different. most plans are already lifetime. or there is a small charge to get you long validity. you just recharge for the topup i think.

0 validity means, no need to recharge after 30 days if u have balance?? nice.i think rs 28 top up is for 365 days, would confirm again

i am assuming that all connections already have a validity of a year or possibly longer. you just have to recharge once every six months. my current prepaid airtel number is more than one year old and i just do the 444 recharge every couple of months. and the 28 buck charge was for one year when i got the sim. but when one year period expired, future recharges are for three months from what i have noticed.

For airtel all recharges above 200 are full talktime but you need to do it over there website to be on safe side as it is clearly mentioned there.Rs 28 recharge is for 3 months and there is recharge for Rs 43 or 46 which is for 6 months. I even got a way to have it recharge at home 😀

man, airtel sucks , there are no details of charges written on website, @aviral, can u pls tell me registration and monthly fixed charges etc?? and i think recharging airtel's own things is free???