airtel-best recharge plan!

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 4,044
man, airtel sucks , there are no details of charges written on website, @aviral, can u pls tell me registration and monthly fixed charges etc?? and i think recharging airtel's own things is free???

There are no charges

well, i recharged with airtel money for rs 34 , and i got sms that i have got recharged for rs 3.40 , and rs 26 is for processing fees and rs 4.20 for service tax i recharged for this pack - "Rs34 - 340 Local SMS for 30 Days. ( Available on Easy Recharge and Paper Recharge "is this kind of sms am i supposed to get if recharge was successfull?? because i think i might have not got recharged (with sms pack) i am not sure.

well, i recharged with airtel money for rs 34 , and i got sms that i have got recharged for rs 3.40 , and rs 26 is for processing fees and rs 4.20 for service tax

i recharged for this pack - "Rs34 - 340 Local SMS for 30 Days. ( Available on Easy Recharge and Paper Recharge "

is this kind of sms am i supposed to get if recharge was successfull?? because i think i might have not got recharged (with sms pack) i am not sure.

Try call 198 and ask from them or else try *123*7#