Airtel BB not obtaining an IP address.

Source Just as I thought, Im connected to Delhi Gateway. Internet no accessible, the pic is from Huawei router.

internet not working, server is delhi, it used to be lucknow.

What should I do to forward this information to them? They will also get to know about my Huawei router, will probably blame me for all this.

What should I tell them? That the Huawei ONT I have is getting an ip address but the bras server is delhi instead of lucknow?

And this has to be told to local lco engineers? There is no way I can talk to higher authority and tell them the whole issue. What might be the cause of me being on delhi gateway instead of lucknow?

If you want to use the ZTE onu from here on out, just tell them the issue, don't tell them anything related to Huawei ont.
Get them to start working on fixing the ZTE issue, then go on the next step then. We need to determine, what server will the zte might get.

Sure, lets see tomorrow, thanks for info guys.

Sometimes accounts are stuck in between static IP and dynamic while assigning a new static IP or removing it. and this takes a lot of debugging.
The working connection you saw was for a default new_user config created by default by the ONT if the ONT is registered. on this the PPPoE connects but the internet doesn't work. then further the config is pushed from the server if your account is configured correctly via zero-touch.
The same happened to me a while back and my connection was down for around 10 days.

P.S- also do not change the ONT or play with it for a few days until your internet starts working.

just started getting ip address and internet also working, airtel local engineers had to talk to NOC.