Airtel bb never reset our fup....is there any alternative ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,012
D

Deleted member 13033

dammmmm it suksss we already have suky speeds at dam expensive prices :icry: here..... on top of that airtel never resets the fup on there own and expect us to keep on calling there so called cc (which are also now charging us) who then arrange for a engineer visit the stupid engineer comes and without looking at the machine says VIRUS :rofl: and then goes away............end of day paying for normal speeds and getting half..I really wish now there is some better alternative to aitel.......HAYAI BB are u listening ????If I had time I would even given MTNL a shot they give higher upload speeds and much lower ping as compared to airtel atleast in my area much better for online gaming.....

Did they change your tariff plan without asking you? If yes, then Email / Call your circle's Nodal Officer's dept. They did the same thing with me but I got it fixed thanks to the Nodal Officer's dept. Don't waste your time talking to cust. care! 😛

na they did not change the billing cycle but they tried to put me on a plan 1399 one which had a very bad FUP some time back telling me it did not have any FUP and it is for special customers who have stayed with airtel for long time :rofl:..I am guessing they wanted me to leave my old plan which has higher FUP and are no longer avil by airtel.....