AIrtel Bangalore: Max plan only 50GB

mehrotra.akash

Regular
ISP
I-ON(Dvois)/Airtel+IPTV/Photon+
I was looking at the Airtel BLR plans, the max. Unlimited plan is only 50GBCan someone in BLR confirm this?Is the website not updated with the plans, or is 50GB truly the max you can get in BLR?

I just checked. There are 150 GB plans - Max 150 and Turbo 150.

yeap. these plans should be available in almost all major cities. 1999 for 2mbps 150GB and 2099 for 4mbps 150GB.

Well, if Hayai launches in BLR by Feb, then it would be irrelevant for me anyways..Was looking at the plans out of curiosity

Well, if Hayai launches in BLR by Feb, then it would be irrelevant for me anyways..

Was looking at the plans out of curiosity

by feb 2012? how could you say that 🙂

any idea when will the government implement 512kbps as the new definition of broadband, 256kbps is just lame...Hope airtel changes its plans soon with better FUP and post FUP speeds, this will make a lot of customers happy and stick to airtel

150GB for 1999 comes to around 13.3333333 rupees per GB excluding taxes. This is probably the best deal from Airtel at the moment. Pay 100 bucks more and get this at 4mbps instead of 2mbps. Douchebag Airtel. I had applied for a plan change from 1999 to 2099 last month. It should have been applicable from the 3rd of this month. And I do not see any improvements in speeds.

any idea when will the government implement 512kbps as the new definition of broadband, 256kbps is just lame...
Hope airtel changes its plans soon with better FUP and post FUP speeds, this will make a lot of customers happy and stick to airtel

Still 3 days left off for the feedback of the Draft. we should see the Draft getting Finalized by 2013 or Before Elections 🙁
I am sure Craptel must have paid them.! 😛

150GB for 1999 comes to around 13.3333333 rupees per GB excluding taxes.

This is probably the best deal from Airtel at the moment.

Pay 100 bucks more and get this at 4mbps instead of 2mbps.

Douchebag Airtel. I had applied for a plan change from 1999 to 2099 last month. It should have been applicable from the 3rd of this month. And I do not see any improvements in speeds.

They count both upload & downloads, therefore your calculation would be off...

They count both upload & downloads, therefore your calculation would be off...

majority of isps calculate both transfers. mtnl i think is one exception. who else?