Airtel: Balance deduction while EDGE pack is activated[Solved]

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 5,127
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
I recharged my Airtel number with Rs 98 to activate the EDGE 2GB pack.I received a message that my number is successfully recharged with Rs 98 and Re 1 is added to my main account.I connected to the internet on my phone and I lost Rs 25.WTF is wrong?

are you using the correct APN settings?

I received some network configuration settings Airtel Live! MMS & Airtel Internet. I haven't done any changes to the settings just saved them and set them as default.

ah well. this did not happen to me. i subscribed to the 98 package using the phone itself. and i was subscribed to it almost instantly. i did checked going online for a while to see if the usage was charged per KB or from the 2GB allotted to me. and it was used from the 2GB.

This is happening to me for the second time, earlier same thing happened and I lost Rs 50. When am using this number on a Nokia phone, I see the notification that allotted data got deducted but on other phones like Samsung & Motorola am losing balance from the main account, am getting charged per KB

----------

delete all the airtel live access points from your phone and try

I have deleted all settings except Airtelgprs.com no luck 🙁

what is the code that you have to dial to get connected to the airtel gprs menu?

i think *567*19#

tried it on my phone, this one lets you disable it.

i am trying to find the code that lets you manage your gprs package through your phone. 😕

----------

try *567#

Just spoke to an a*hole. He said get into your main menu, get into your main menu, get into you main menu, get into your main menu.I told him the rest of it Main menu ~> Settings ~> Wireless & Networks ~> Mobile Networks ~> Access point names.He said hmm! and disconnected. There was some problem at their end I guess. It's working now. But, I lost Rs 25 freaking Rs 25. Grrrr!

try playing around with *567#it might show if you are really subscribed to the 98 rupee plan.