Airtel and Idea portal designed by same guys?!!

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,477

amish

Star gazer
I got banned!
ISP
MTNL Mumbai BB_600 @12mbps
I noticed this today.Airtel portal URL is somewhat like this:ebpp.airtelworld.com/dthcares/wps/myportal/!ut/p/c1/04_ .... some long URLIdea URL looks like this:[noparse]www.ideacellular.com/wps/portal/!ut/p/c5/04_[/noparse] ... again some long URLSee the similarity... So I was wondering if Idea is using same software or same company for maintaining their portals!

There is a another similarity, both provide crappy services...

There is a another similarity, both provide crappy services...

:rofl: .

I noticed this today.

Airtel portal URL is somewhat like this:

ebpp.airtelworld.com/dthcares/wps/myportal/!ut/p/c1/04_ .... some long URL

Idea URL looks like this:

[noparse]www.ideacellular.com/wps/portal/!ut/p/c5/04_[/noparse] ... again some long URL

See the similarity...

So I was wondering if Idea is using same software or same company for maintaining their portals!

Probably the same marketing agency, but can also be the same CMS

Airtel portal is anyways in a MESS, a lot of the data is in outdated states.

IF you have old links, you can still see the plans which are no longer valis,etc..

Haha, if its same company then one of airtel OR idea guys can bribe and get inside info abt upcoming plans of other company! (unofficially)

It is outsourced to some IT company, and the employees creating this are hardly bothered of their client's plans 😀

^^but then they have efficient stupid herding tarrif makers and copy same plan within an hour or two and launch the same day..........all major players do that.:stupid: