Airtel Adamant to refund application money.

thangadurai58

ISP
BSNL
AIRTEL NEVER WANT TO REFUND!THEY ARE ADAMANT IN REFUNDING THE AMOUNT FOR WHICH THEY DID NOTHING.IT IS JUST THE INSTALLATION CHARGES IN ADVANCE. NO INSTALLATION WAS MADE OWING TO THE CABLE PROBLEM THEY HAD. The below is the message I sent to AIRTEL PEOPLE. "I have booked for a broadband connection on 11/10/2010 as application number. 1024592.The connection could not be made due to reasons not known to me. I have known later that the cable problem was already there even when I made the application through a Marketing person, who came into my premises. Believing hisattractive words, I booked for a connection. The Airtel people told me there was cable problems and hence the connection could not be made. Then I opted for cancellation and refund of my initial amount Rs.500.00. I was told the cancellation was made and the refund could be made after 10days. I feel bad of the answer. Why should the Airtel take 10days for refunding as they have not made any service to me. Now it is already 20days over and still the refund is not made. When I inquired today, I heard it may take another week or 10 more days to get refund of the amount.To my opinion, I feel it is the highhandedness of the Airtel to hold my amount without any valid reason for so many day. Does the Airtel allow its customers to pay their dues for such a long period without any kind of action? Holding my money without valid reason beyond the reasonable period is highly objectionable and I condemn it. I am paying to my creditors interst up to 24% per annum. I feel the Airtel should refund me with an interest of 24% per annum as it is holding my amount without my permission. I request you to kindly refund the amount with interest up to the day of realizing the amount. I have already sent complaints to customer care, Nodal officer. Today I received a call from Airtel and a lady spoke to me that my application is cancelled only today and will take 10 more days to get refund. I find no words to say about this. The cancellation was opted by me on 13th of Oct.2010. Till date no progress in my request for refund of the amount. I feel my self ashamed of contacting the Airtel again and again for the amount for which the Airtel did nothing except mental agony to me. I had a high thinking about Airtel before this matter. Now I am utterly dissatisfied with the Airtel is so adamant in holding my money and hesitating/refusing to refund. I don’t understand the behavior of Airtel people. This is for your kind information.With my wishes to Airtel people"

ummm u know Consumer court?You can bang your head on Airtel's hedious attitude. But, won't take any legal actions.