Airtel 699 Plus Speeds

mystery_inc18

Regulars
ISP
Airtel (512kbps)
What speeds do u ppl on Home699 plan get during the day ???Speeds at night can be seen in prev posts which was for the home999 plan users as we get 256 at night but here we're talking bout the 128kbps ppl.And mind it, plz quote ur stable speeds.BTW i get appox 12-13 dwld and 14 upldat night i get around 23-29 dwld and about 20 upld

wow 22 veiws and only 🙁 🙁 2 votes

I get 13KB/s both ways during the day and 26KB/s download at nite. The modem's upstream is set to 128Kbps so at night too it remains at 13KB/s upload. I am from Gurgaon.

my office plan is 699 /- or 128 unlimited day i get 18 - 20 KB and night 28 - 30 KB.

@128Kb you can do about 13KB/s upload.I don't know if the speed is doubled at night for upload as well. If it is then plz tell me, i'll call Airtel up and have my modem's upstream changed to higher than the 128 it is at.

i hv seen that my upload rates go almost as high as my dwld rates, on a healthy torrent upload is at around 24-26kBps.

QUOTE(mystery_inc18 @ Sep 24 2006, 10:04 PM) [snapback]63174[/snapback]
i hv seen that my upload rates go almost as high as my dwld rates, on a healthy torrent upload is at around 24-26kBps.
[/b]

Mystery,how on earth do you get speeds of 24-26 kB/s ??
Iam on Home 699 128 kbps too.But both my upload & download speeds max out at 15 Kb/s. [day&night]

Are you on "double-speeed" at night programme? You pay extra for that?

Firstly i'm in (east)delhi and yes my speeds double at night but i don pay anything extra for it, its part of my plan (home699). i dunno "How" i get these speeds but isn't this wots supposed to be happening??? i mean this isn't something out of the ordinary........or is it ??

Well for you its 'normal' thing. But in Chennai ,yes its out of ordinary.There is no Double speed at night thinghere. You gotta pay extra 99 for that here 🙁