Airtel 699 combo vs Reliance 649 combo - urgent help needed

ISP
Tata
Hi,I am presently using Tata 128 Kbps postpaid near magarpatta city, hadapsar, pune but want to shift to either airtel or reliance due to need of higher bandwidth at lower price.With Tata I get the following1] Live IP (static IP)2] 15-16 Kbps download speed3] I am not sure about Fair usage policy applicable to my plan4] Wired router5] No ports blocked (as far as I know)I pay Rs. 700 + taxes / month for thisI have seen 2 plans which seem interesting, 1 from reliance and 1 from airtelReliance - 300Kbps combo plan which is "Plan 649 combo" and also gives me local calls worth Rs. 150/month (This is from flyer dropped at my house and also at Reliance website)The total I pay for this is Rs. 649 + taxes / month and installation charges of Rs. 500Airtel - 256 Kpbs combo plan which gives me unlimited transfer during night and 3GB during day with around 100 Rs. of local landline calls (This is only from flyer dropped at my place. I don't see any such plan on Airtel website)The total I pay for this is Rs. 699 + taxes / month and installation charges of Rs. 500Rs. 1000 extra if I want a Wifi router from themMy questions are;1] Which one is better in service, download speed, uptime, customer service response...in short all aspects2] any fair usage policy applies to any of the plans3] How much download speed will I get with each plan4] will I get a static IP od a dynamic one5] Will it be live IP of private IP6] Can I configure my own wireless router with any of the above connections, be it statis, dynamic, live or private IP7] Are any ports blocked by reliance and airtel.8] Time taken for installation from the day I make payment of Rs. 500Please help as I need to get going with some plan asap.I don't think BSNL can fit my budget.Thanks in advance.Regards,Rahul

well i use airtel 256kbps unlimited for 799+tax and i dont get any free call worth 100rs:madness:. for your information: airtels service is way better than any others and they give a good constant speed, untill i didn't faced any problem with their service. you will get 30-31KB while downloading. in my locality there is no FUP, check out in their website for your locality.

Go for airtel or u will regret later

I heard and read people talking about Fair usage policy implemented by Airtel.Is this policy applicable to any of the 256 Kbps plans offered by Airtel.Regards,Rahul