• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 17,299

itzmynet

Regular
ISP
Airtel
What is the Airtel 5G Plus - Unlimited 5G Data Offer?
Unlimited 5G Data offer is an introductory offer for Airtel customers to experience the power of 5G. Airtel customers on eligible plans who have 5G-enabled devices and have latched onto the Airtel 5G Plus network can now enjoy unlimited 5G Data.

How can I get take this offer?
You can claim the unlimited 5G offer from Airtel Thanks App

Are all prepaid customers eligible for this offer?
All Airtel Prepaid customers who recharge with Unlimited packs starting from Rs 239 and above are eligible to claim and experience unlimited 5G Data. Please note that prepaid packs of Rs. 455 and Rs. 1799 are not eligible for Unlimited 5G Data benefits.

Are all Postpaid customers eligible for this offer?
This offer is available for all Postpaid customers and can be claimed every month on bill generation.

I have a family plan; can I share unlimited 5G Data with my add-on numbers?
Unlimited 5G Data is not shareable, all numbers in a Family plan will have to individually claim unlimited 5G data from the Airtel Thanks App.

So it's a voucher that needs to be claimed? Why not enable it by default like Jio does; who in their right mind on postpaid is going to redeem every single month.

Bharti Airtel announces the launch of unlimited 5G data for its customers, days after Reliance Jio's postpaid salvo.
FrZqITdXgAA3FH0

So , i have the 1799 yearly recharge and a 301 50GB top up ,still i am not eligible ,My doubt - if i do a 239 recharge which has unlimited 5g offer ,will it be queued after 1799 and i can use unlimited 5g or it will just start the validity of 239 immediately (with unlimited 5g) ,then again back to 1799 (with no unlimited 5g)
Hp66CxO.jpg
42BVMpl.jpg

Not able to find it yet.
No update available for Airtel Thanks App. It was last updated on 11-Mar.

@Satya97 Airtel doesn't have queue system like Jio. Queue in airtel will only work when you recharge with same value like 1799 again and again if you do 239 in between then 239 pack will get activate immediately.

Claim Unlimited 5G Data banner is now displaying, but when I select it, it says my Handset (S23+) is not supported 😀
Though I am using 5G from past 2-3 weeks!

So how's the impact of 5 G on your phone? Battery and data consumption, specifically.