Airtel 4G to cost Rs. 51 per GB for one year on a one time payment of Rs. 1498

• Thread starter Thread starter salaxzar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 11,884
I got this yesterday.

nlycqw.jpg

I have gotten this plan. How do you recharge subsequent plans ? I see no link anywhere online to recharge 1GB for Rs.53 and 5Gb for Rs.258

So, it showed Rs.53 for 1 Gb for my circle and I did a custom amount recharge. After recharging, I got a message stating - Benefit : 1GB 3G Night 12am6am data for 1 night.

I am like WTF

How do you recharge these packs of 1GB, 2GB and especially 5Gb for Rs. 253 @manu1991 . I dont see these packs under my Best Plans or anywhere else in the app.

Did you find any solution. I have also recharged with Rs.1498 where it showed up Rs.53 for 1 GB, Rs.96 for 2GB and Rs.259 for 5GB for 28 days for all recharges in the next 12 months.

I have not yet consumed the 6GB but I also do not see the option in online recharges like Paytm, Mobikwik etc. I recharged the Rs.98 through PayTM. Were you able to activate these plans in subsequent recharges? I have consumed less than half of the 6GB by now and it would probably not last the whole month. So, I would need to recharge it soon. Have you found a way to recharge online for the other recharges later?

In the PayTM app, Rs.53 and Rs.96 recharges are there but they are for 1 GB 2 day validity data and 1 GB night data respectively instead of the 1GB and 2GB for 28 days as we should get by virtue of the 1298 recharge.

Did you get the 1 GB data for 28 days later? Please try the Rs.96 for 2 GB data this time. It is also cheaper and you will get an idea too as by default Rs.96 is 1GB data for 2 days instead of the 2GB for 28 days.

Has anybody been able to get their subsequent recharges done? My initial 28 days for Rs.1498 is ending in 2 days. I have 2 GB of the initial 6 GB left. So, I tried recharging with Rs.53 to get 1 GB for 28 days as was mentioned in the Rs.1498 recharge. But the Rs.53 recharge is now stuck in Paytm as processing. I recharged the original 1498 via PayTM too. So, has anyone been able to get it recharged for subsequent discounted recharges i.e. Rs.53, Rs.96 ones etc. And does the balance data carry forward from one recharge to the next one?

My Airtel 3G recharge using Paytm got completed now. But I received a message for 1 GB night data only. So, how to recharge the offer recharge.

Hope the validity and 1 GB 28 days data credited soon. I will keep this thread updated.

Can anyone inform if they have got their subsequent recharges done and if so, how did they recharge it?

One more thing. Could anyone please share the USSD code for checking 3G data balance and validity. The old ones do not seem to be working properly.

UPDATE: The balance is perhaps credited. The new USSD code for 3G seems to be *121*2#
I got two balances there. One of 1048 MB that is valid up to 18th of next month ( I doubt this is the Rs.53 recharge I did sometime ago). And the second one is 2 GB approx remaining till tomorrow. So, it seems data does not carry forward from one recharge to another. I had saved off the data somewhat. I will lose 2GB 3G data overall it seems now. 🙁 Anyways, no issues if the Rs.53 recharge is working fine. Hope the Rs.96 recharge for 2GB data for 28 days also work well. I am more interested in that one.

Last edited:
Well, @Zaman2011 , I am in the same boat as you.

Tag @manu1991 , hopefully he will clear our confusion. I guess he is successfully recharging these subsequent plans.
I guess you would have probably figured by now but I recharge with Rs. 259 to get 5Gb. It shows 1GB but 5GB gets credited. I was confused the first time as well but thats what the CC guy told me. He said though that it needs to be exactly 259. Other amounts will not work.

I bought a new phone and got 10GB free from Airtel so currently I am using that.