• Views Views 6,159

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
cj0MZMw.png

Yet again. Why is there a 299 plan when 259 is better?

they forgot to remove old plans from the list

No, They (Airtel) plays a psychological trick here. If the customer looks at 259 Plan, then there is a possibility of him purchasing but there's no driving force in that case.So, By putting 299Rs. plan, Airtel gave you an additional reason to purchase the pack because of the special offer, so Airtel set prey well for you. @Sushubh

I have been getting the 259 plan every 28 days for a long time. Earlier they gave me 1GB. Now I get 1.5GB. Nothing else changed for me.

I am now considering if myplan makes sense for me. Dad's postpaid mobile bill is around 250 per month. Mom is on prepaid and she must be using it for 100-200 rupees as well (I recharge for Rs. 1000 in one go and it lasts for a while). So, the total does reach a place where I can get enough addons for 800 minutes and around a GB of data. dad and mom can use the calls part and i can use the data part.

That makes sense but my Brother using airtel in Delhi is getting 10GB of 2G at 147 Rs. and 6GB of 3G at 251 Rs. So the plan which is looking good isn't that good as they aren't offering you the best. I remember many guys putting porting request from airtel postpaid and then airtel giving additional freebies which they require to retain them ( This will work only when you are long term postpaid customer of them).

I am on prepaid so there's that. My number is quite old though. I did move away to idea and then came back 😀

I'm seeing two new plans at Rs. 148 and Rs. 349. Both are offering 14GB data (500MB limit daily) and unlimited calls while the 148 plan offers unlimited calls only within Airtel's network. Is it 3G or 4G? Anyone else got the same offer?
EPpWmCP.png

Yea, I guess. Mine doesn't state whether the data offered is 3G or 4G.