• Thread starter Thread starter xtc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,334

xtc

ISP
4G
Airtel offers unlimited data for 3 months at Rs 1,495

The earlier thread looks to be deleted and Airtel has done dmmge control on most of the sites to correct the headline.
Why send out misleading headlines and then rush to change them?

Anyways, this plan is near the Bsnl plan of 10 Gb @ 550, it would have been better if they hadn't made it for 90 days............. but look at it like this.... they could have made it 120GB for 1 year @ 6000
UCUNPlA.gif

Your post is rather misleading.For 1495 you get 30GB of fup and capped speeds of 64kbps after FUP.Are you joking about the 120gb/365 days part?

The thread title is misleading........ absolutely yes, it is the exact same headline used by the newspaper article.
Since I'm quoting a newpaper article, is it legal to change their headline? Question for Ouch to answer.

The headline used by certain other newspaper sites is yet to be changed though.😛

Well,If it the newspaper is misleading you can at least try to clear things up in your posts instead you make things more difficult.Damn.
Ouch you might wanna edit this thread to make it understandable.

Why should I try to clear up anything from a third source?
The link to the article is quoted, is interpretation required?

In simple english, what does "could have" mean or imply?
------
It would be highly unethical, if not illegal ,to change the actual text or headline of a newspaper article, in a quoted post.

Dude,You are trying to pass on information here,half baked.Man,Some people in here are out right ignorant af.Ouch!
EDIT:Thanks to the mod for doing the honors.

Last edited:
I do not like people using the exact same headline as the source they are quoting. I really prefer if you can word the title yourself. And provide accurate information instead of bullcrap that newspapers and blogs are famous for using. This forum is not a RSS Feed aggregator that we have to retain the exact title and content.

It's part of the terms of use of the forum:
Disclaimer - Privacy Policy - Rules - Regulations

PS: No one is asking you to change the content in quoted text or the link title. The forum thread should not be misleading.

So the plan goes like, you get 15GB instantly which you can use for 90 days. But 4G users can claim an additional 15GB from the MyAirtel app.

do we have to take steps to gain those extra 15GB? like download wynk music and other shit? which is what they do for myjackpot offer?

EWMgcy.png

if it was for one year, i would have gone for it lol. i do not see myself shifting to jio with my primary number in next 12 months.

I was thinking of this but since my usage is 4-5GB a month, it seemed an overkill.

I got the 1498 recharge instead that gives 6GB for one month and then I can get 5GB/month for 250 Rs for the next 12 months