Airtel 4G LTE Prepaid Plan ₹2498 - 2GB/day - 365 days

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,012
is this the plan that had 1.5GB?

ah. so 100 bucks extra for data that most of us would never used. i guess still good for people who do not have wired internet at their homes/offices.

i would probably end up getting the long term plan with bundled data instead of daily data for dad's phone next time around. it's a shame that bundled data plans have very little data.

I did a one year recharge, just before the prices hiked. I doubt I was using even an average of 100 mb per day before lockdown, and now its next to nil - Turned on only during powercuts.

yup. i switched from 1.5GB 84 day plan to 6GB 84 day plan (whatever it is) for mom. didn't change anything as she rarely uses the phone data away from home. plan to do the same with dad's connection.

My Home, office and almost every friend and relatives home have WiFi so I use very little mobile data.
After Lockdown I have only used 500mb data as I have power backup to wifi router.

Prices are rip off for people who barely use phone due to poor network like me, and rely on whatsapp. That minimum recharge is such pain 😣

You do realize that it costs you just Rs. 7 per day to get unlimited calling and 1.5-2GB data here in India?

so you have mnp to move to another operator? if all operators suck, thank jio for bringing the data prices to a level where mobile internet is essentially useless in your area. i mean we all love jio for teaching other operators a lesson right?

Jio and vodafone tower non existent and airtel network is congested