Airtel 4G HotSpot: What is the Price?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1,964
D

Deleted member 63558

Hello! I am looking to buy Airtel HotSpot 4G Device. But, What is the correct price of it?

P.S.: The Prices on Amazon/FlipKart are wrong.

Thanks.

better to go with unlocked ones...
all around 2500 to 3500

@popcorn Any particular reason?

I already have JioFi with me for Jio. Only network left is Airtel.

Vodafone is shit. Not worth to buy anything specifically for it.

Just in case the price of Airtel Hotspot is also 999. I can buy 3 in 3000.

I think 999 is in post paid... not sure...
with some 6 months contract with airtel
and then you are confined with airtel.

I will visit the Airtel Store then. Let's see, will update here.

No, I won't take the binding contract.

I had gone to Airtel gallery and they are giving hotspot for 999 if we take a post paid plan (No choice available).
There is another router + hotspot available for 2500 with post paid plan.
They are locked to Airtel and to that specific Airtel number.

The Airtel 4G hotspot will be available only for Rs 399 to the consumers. On its official website, Airtel has listed a single plan for the interested buyers of Airtel 4G hotspot that starts at Rs 399. With this plan, consumers will be able to enjoy 50GB data per month on their hotspot device. Post the exhaustion of this data, the speed will be throttled down to 80 Kbps.
Source:Telecom talk

I recently bought is as prepaid for Rs 999. They were initially claiming it has to be postpaid but finally they gave me the device first and then provided a new prepaid SIM. Then I had to do the first recharge of some Rs 170 odd that gave 1 Gb data per day for a month. After that I can do any recharge on that SIM.

I got it few months back for 999 on Amazon, no contract or anything, just insert any Airtel sim in it and it worked no problem, I unlocked it myself so other Sims worked in it perfectly
Sad to see Airtel implementing contract system with the hotspots, it was plain 999(949 in sale) before.

basically they want users to go for post paid and become their slaves