Airtel 3G Tariffs and Packages

• Thread starter Thread starter arka_chi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 670
  • Views Views 171,903
hey what happened to unlimited validity pack, Gone !!!!! not on Delhi website.....these bas***ds withdraw plan in 8 months...I am using quite happily....these ras**ls

Ouch Thanks. I will probably go for it. I just recharged a small 3G pack of Airtel to test out (also recharged BSNL 3G small pack) to test out the speeds.

Airtel still gives better speeds.

Airtel 3G Speed

3.62 Mbps Download 1.23 Mbps Upload

BSNL 3G Speed Test

2.33 Mbps Download 0.30 Mbps Upload

BSNL is also good for the price (not sure if the same speed would be relevant during the day as it is 10 PM now) but their upload speeds are very low. If only the upload speed would have been good, it would have been an awesome deal. Tested speedtest twice with each SIM.

Has airtel launched anything better for postpaid customers ?
They reduced their mypack offerings a year or two back but haven't bothered to increase it. Their thought of milking consumers just angers me. Wish jio sim were easily available so that i would have ported all of my members and denied some profits to airtel

mpaspc Just a note about Jio "Everything that glitters is not gold". I do not have any complaints about Jio and I have used them a lot. But I doubt it would be a wise idea to port out your main numbers to Jio as of now. Let the network become stable. There are various problems with Jio network as of now. Hopefully they would be fixed in the future when you should port out but leaving Airtel and going to Jio at this moment might not be the wisest decision if your connection is important for you.

Zaman2011 obviously i won't be porting out my main number, i would port out just 1 right now. I will wait for this issue to get sorted so that i could at least call someone when need arises. Other wise the utility of a cell phone is eliminated when you can't even use it properly