Airtel 3G Tariffs and Packages

• Thread starter Thread starter arka_chi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 670
  • Views Views 171,911
by 2050 I guess.their gprs is so painful.even pakistan and srilanka has 3G:wall:

ignorance is seriously bliss eh guys. How can airtel or any other provider launch 3g... when the damn govt. has not given them the go ahead for it. There has been no auction of spectrum, leave alone handing it over to the private operators. AFAIK its going to be not before end of the year and change of govt.

So far only BSNL/MTNL launched 3G. They are taking advantage of being govt companies. It would be good that govt provide 3G spectrum to pvt operators sooner.

tata, reliance have it on their usb sticks. So does vodafone actually.Considering airtel was supposed to be known for their data services its a shame that they are one of the last ones to enter this field.

..So does vodafone actually.

Vodafone doesn't have 3G! Its EDGE.

airtel is actually working out FUP details on its 3G plan.....hence the delay.:hysterical:

oh well. you better be prepared for some shitty plans. airtel ads might show it like something so cool and awesome. in the end, they are going to treat every megabyte of bandwidth as something precious and charge heavily for it. 😀

How will the tariff plans pan out for Blackberry users? I can imagine it being a very expensive ordeal considering the regular 2GB/Unlimited plan is 899/- on postpaid..

Rs 899/ unlimted for 3G is reasonable, I guess, if applicable to all users, not just BBs

Rs 899/ unlimted for 3G is reasonable, I guess, if applicable to all users, not just BBs

Rs.899 I pay for Vodafone EDGE and I assume the same price around in Airtel too. There is no way they will come out with unlimited 3G data plan @ 899. But I agree with you, infact I'm ready to pay upto Rs.1000 for unlimited 3G data considering how much money they have spent on auction.

Rs.899 I pay for Vodafone EDGE and I assume the same price around in Airtel too. There is no way they will come out with unlimited 3G data plan @ 899. But I agree with you, infact I'm ready to pay upto Rs.1000 for unlimited 3G data considering how much money they have spent on auction.

Vodafone offers unlimited EDGE packages?