• Thread starter Thread starter s.ricky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 8,616

s.ricky

regulars
ISP
broadband
today i was searching the networks and found airtel 3g signal in chandigarh but not able to register on the network

but unless idea doesn't start 3g others (airtel & vodafone) cant start in pb.

today i was searching the networks and found airtel 3g signal in chandigarh but not able to register on the network

Where are you located in Chandigarh ?
May be you are getting a spillover from Airtel Himachal or Airtel Haryana since you seem to be getting Idea(Spice) 3G signal also !

3 days back I almost had an argument with an Airtel oficial from Chennai who tried convince me that Airtel has 3G in Chandigarh,where as I know it is not available here as I check daily for the Airtel 3G signal.

By the way are you still getting the Airtel 3G and Idea 3G signals ?I am still not getting either of them,though I am getting BSNL,Reliance,Tata Docomo 3G signals.

Where are you located in Chandigarh ?
May be you are getting a spillover from Airtel Himachal or Airtel Haryana since you seem to be getting Idea(Spice) 3G signal also !

3 days back I almost had an argument with an Airtel oficial from Chennai who tried convince me that Airtel has 3G in Chandigarh,where as I know it is not available here as I check daily for the Airtel 3G signal.

By the way are you still getting the Airtel 3G and Idea 3G signals ?I am still not getting either of them,though I am getting BSNL,Reliance,Tata Docomo 3G signals.

i live in sector 40
yes i am still getting both airtel and idea 3g signal but i am not able to register on airtel 3g network so i guess airtel had just started the test signal...

i live in sector 40
yes i am still getting both airtel and idea 3g signal but i am not able to register on airtel 3g network so i guess airtel had just started the test signal...

OK,Are you getting Reliance and Tata Docomo 3G signals also besides Airtel 3G and Idea 3G ?

I am still not getting Airtel or Idea 3G signals 🙁

For Airtel 3G you will first have to register for 3G on Airtel.

I am in Sector 36. I am also getting the Airtel 3G signal but no Idea 3G for me.

OK,Are you getting Reliance and Tata Docomo 3G signals also besides Airtel 3G and Idea 3G ?

I am still not getting Airtel or Idea 3G signals 🙁

For Airtel 3G you will first have to register for 3G on Airtel.

yes i am getting both reliance and docomo 3g signals 🙂

hmm i went to airtel showroom and they told me that they hav no idea about airtel 3g launch in chd 😛

Maybe they will be launching it on November 25 with the iPhone 4S

hope so! but the thing is that the 3g is only available in few sectors only i guess.. like i went to sec 34,35 and there was no 3g signal

Still no Airtel 3G or Idea 3G signals towards Manimajra,Chandigarh side but Tata Docomo 3g & Reliance 3G signals are quite strong whereas BSNL 3G is just OK.Any one in Chandigarh using Tata Docomo 3G or Reliance 3G please share your experiences here.Which of these is better ?