Airtel 3G pan - India rollout will be in partnership with rivals

• Thread starter Thread starter farmboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 17,054
well do not worry. prices would come down. at least in the longer run. vodafone is a douche. not much is expected from them. reliance might shock us all. though i doubt them. its bad that tata docomo does not have too many circles. they are the only company coming out with interesting plans. they could have done magic with 3G.

tata docomo well is the only company who treats customers as customers.Well we our stuck with airtel,voda in my area atleast. News update today went to pay for my final bill with airtel got a bloddy shock .Went to the airtel store to pay as the presence team told me we got no office in 14 sector now so u can pay there and we will take care of the rest.Now was told sir please go to the new building in udyog vihar phase 1 plot 4 for the payment.I was pissed was getting late for my college and thnxx to the bloody cwg mess could not give them a good lecture.Damn they suck shit will never go to them again even if it means no internet!

I will be surely going with Tata DoCoMo 3g connection... I am happy that it is atleast present in my circle(i.e. Punjab)There would be very tough competition for data plans in Punjab as there is more competition in Punjab.Aircel vs Reliance vs DoCoMo vs Ideaand of course BSNL is already here

I think these guys are deploying HSPA, so theoretically speeds upto 10.2 Mbps should be feasible.

well you have to remember something. these are the guys who are not even delivering top EDGE speeds majority of the times.

well you have to remember something. these are the guys who are not even delivering top EDGE speeds majority of the times.
Yea, right. I get 1-3 KBps on my Airtel EDGE in my mobile @ my residence. Beat that. 😕

^^ ha ha , u are right , do not expect them good 3g speeds , I wonder , they all the time show HSPA , actually it;s a next path to HSDPA , they actually make people fool , from day one , then wt happen next ???????

I think these guys are deploying HSPA, so theoretically speeds upto 10.2 Mbps should be feasible.

lol unlikely 😀

if they can deliver 1 to 2 MBps continuously without problems it should be pretty good 😀 just plan should be under 100-400 though.....

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

well do not worry. prices would come down. at least in the longer run.

vodafone is a douche. not much is expected from them.

reliance might shock us all. though i doubt them.

its bad that tata docomo does not have too many circles. they are the only company coming out with interesting plans. they could have done magic with 3G.

Hutch was so much better......vodafone is full of crap and nothing more......signal congestion..cracking in reception...stupid CC ppl...pathetic service provider....I really wish they would start that mobile pr.... something 😀 which allows u to keep ur no and change operator.

FUK TRAI fr taking so long time nd still nt making it mandatory implementing such imp thing.....

lol unlikely 😀

if they can deliver 1 to 2 MBps continuously without problems it should be pretty good 😀 just plan should be under 100-400 though.....

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

Hutch was so much better......vodafone is full of crap and nothing more......signal congestion..cracking in reception...stupid CC ppl...pathetic service provider....I really wish they would start that mobile pr.... something 😀 which allows u to keep ur no and change operator.

FUK TRAI fr taking so long time nd still nt making it mandatory implementing such imp thing.....

Well i couldn't agree less with you pal. Can't expect more than 2 Mbps except in those times when you have a sudden burst for few seconds

Wow, you guys are optimistic. I'm expecting ~256kbps for large data cap (500MB+) plans and ~700kbps for low data cap plans.

Wow, you guys are optimistic. I'm expecting ~256kbps for large data cap (500MB+) plans and ~700kbps for low data cap plans.

u cant view HD in that nd 256 is already with edge connection whats the point of 3G then....anything less than 1MBps is not worth the 3G effort.

I am gonna stay with bsnl coz private players suck... they are already shocking us with huge bills and shitty customer service. may be airtel could be relied for good signal strength. I heard docomo is intoducing in 7 regions. dunno y they left out TN. I was told bsnl is reducing tariff as a diwali offer.