Airtel 3G Beetel Android 7 inch tab Rs 9999

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 13,101
so they would probably launch a chinese build device with beetel branding. whats to hate about android in that?

heh nothing really.. Just saying they are probably going to mess something up there.... and if thats what they are going to do... Chinese stuff & brand it with their name... I guess then we can expect it to be only as bad the chinese ones & not worse 😛

companies like ViewSonic are doing the same... Only a few handful companies are actually developing devices. Most companies are just rebranding chinese products. Dell Android devices on sale in India are the same.

yeap. i follow engadget for news and they usually mention the actual products that viewsonic is selling with their own branding. 🙂

On 2nd reading, it says dual-sim, I am not sure, if the Ideos X6, Olive smart or Spice mi-410 were/are dual sim

do not worry about small details. the product is unlikely to be a unique offering 😀

They would have a FUP on the number of button presses a month along with a limit on number of scrolls that can be done in a day

Beetel is already selling ZTE MF series 3G modems as Beetel 3G modem. I believe it is also similar thing - ZTE Tablets with Beetel branding.