Airtel 2mbps ?

QUOTE(coolbuddy_79 @ Jan 26 2007, 10:29 PM) [snapback]77046[/snapback]
microsoft server (one of the fastest servers)[/b]
You must be kidding! 😛 The fastest mirrors are that of sourceforge and kernel.org 😛 Microsoft! 😛 Half the time they are down!! Why? BSOD! 🙂

i said one of the fastest and not the fastest...and moreover i guess it's a personal experience... 🙂

microsoft actually started charging people for downloading beta of office 2k7 saying that a small fee from every downloader would help them with bandwidth costs. microsoft having bandwidth issues? that's what they said...

well, i'd say that when i was riding the 2 mbps wave, microsoft was the site which gave me downloads of around 250 kBps...no other site gave me that much speed...rest is all upto u guys to decide 🙂

try the download.com servers. 😛

oh. i am not saying that he is not a down to earth guy. the guy is amazing. i saw his interview and he sounded very down to earth. but i really doubt he would be traveling around in a tata car. i had rather imagine him in a re-inforced mercedes benz. 😛

tata i think did provide the facilities to merc to make their cars in india during the initial years. 😛

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Jan 26 2007, 11:47 PM) [snapback]77074[/snapback]
try the download.com servers. 😛[/b]

Getting around 176 KB during free time.