Airtel 2mbps @ 1199 INR (Double the speed for 100rs Plan)

• Thread starter Thread starter raj1402
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 6,413

raj1402

Regular
ISP
Airtel 16mbps @ 3699INR
i am currently in 1099 re plan and got mail from airtel stating get 2mbps speed for 100rs moreits true as i am getting 2mbps for past one week!!!(and i am not getting the image in the mail as usual with all airtel mails)so double the speed for 100rs offer is back again!!!

double speed @ Rs 100 -> FUP -> apply for disconnection -> Retention Plan(not satisfied) -> force them for disconnection -> surrender your phone+modem -> a cheque(peanuts) in your name(after deduction from your deposit amount) after 2 monthsnow its gonna start all over again.....OMG

lol yeah it will follow how it happened last time!!!and here starts the routine!!!in july 2010 =1099 512kbps and 100rs = 1mbps at 1199in mar2011 =1099 1mbps and 100rs - 2mbps at 1199but atleast for me i dont get any fup coz(in a day i dl atleast 10gb)

May be its a trap & as soon as you commit to plan change, they show you their evil face:readtherules::madness:Max it out as long as you r getting the increased speed :wink:

lol yeah it will follow how it happened last time!!!

And here starts the routine!!!

In july 2010 =1099 512kbps and 100rs = 1mbps at 1199

in mar2011 =1099 1mbps and 100rs - 2mbps at 1199

but atleast for me i dont get any fup coz(in a day i dl atleast 10gb)

10gb in a day?:iomg:

after 1 year there will be no contents left in the net for download to you :grin:

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

send such providers in my city plz 😢

double speed @ Rs. 100 -> Fair Usage Policy -> apply for disconnection -> Retention Plan(not satisfied) -> force them for disconnection -> surrender your phone+modem -> a cheque(peanuts) in your name(after deduction from your deposit amount) after 2 monthsSame opinion as of RAJ's!

10gb in a day?:iomg:

after 1 year there will be no contents left in the net for download to you :grin:

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

send such providers in my city plz 😢

In a year he should be owning 4 TB of HD space at least. And about to buy more.

In a year he should be owning 4 TB of HD space at least. And about to buy more.

Its not like you download and keep it. You might be deleting some data after watching it.. I never ran out of space even though my hard disk was 1TB and i used to download 300-350GB per month.
Thanks to mgcarley, After his Clear explanation about excessive downloading I have stopped abusing the network and using it carefully & Responsibly!

double speed @ Rs 100 -> FUP -> apply for disconnection -> Retention Plan(not satisfied) -> force them for disconnection -> surrender your phone+modem -> a cheque(peanuts) in your name(after deduction from your deposit amount) after 2 months

now its gonna start all over again.....OMG
Exact same way I lost my 1mbps night unlimited/512kbps day plans with 100GB FUP and got into a crapped plan looking for double speed.( they didn't tell anything about FUP at that time..) Now I have asked them to disconnect.

As per your review applied for Reliance keeping my fingers crossed. Shall live without Internet than use Airtel's crap plans.

Shall live without Internet than use Airtel's crap plans.

Heh now thats a bit of an exaggeration isnt it 😛 ... I remember the time we had to use dialup & the Dialup server was in a city 150 KMs away... so the cost price of using dailup internet @33kbps was more than Rs 100/Hour... Even then I could not live without the internet 😛 ...

Its not like you download and keep it. You might be deleting some data after watching it.. I never ran out of space even though my hard disk was 1TB and i used to download 300-350GB per month.
Thanks to mgcarley, After his Clear explanation about excessive downloading I have stopped abusing the network and using it carefully & Responsibly!
You and I may not keep it all but there are enough people in this world who cannot get rid of anything. Once they have it, it is there to stay. Never know when the rainy day will come. It is a kind of attitude, a possessiveness and it is not so uncommon I assure you.

You and I may not keep it all but there are enough people in this world who cannot get rid of anything. Once they have it, it is there to stay. Never know when the rainy day will come. It is a kind of attitude, a possessiveness and it is not so uncommon I assure you.

Unless you have some 6-8 TB's Of hard disks. I wont require in anyway that much.

Heh now thats a bit of an exaggeration isnt it 😛 ... I remember the time we had to use dialup & the Dialup server was in a city 150 KMs away... so the cost price of using dailup internet @33kbps was more than Rs 100/Hour... Even then I could not live without the internet 😛 ...
yep.. that exagg only. Now I have different option other than Airtel and I can say that. Also, this 2011 and sometimes I download 12GB movie. 15GB cap is a nonsense now. Surely I need Internet! But I have asked to disconnect . Applied new connection from Reliance . They said it will be installed tomorrow.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to airtel.

We regret the delay in responding to your mail.

With reference to your email dated 24-03-2011, you have requested for cancellation of your airtel fixed line *******.

As per the telephonic conversation on your ********, we would like to inform you that your request for cancellation is already registered under the reference number *****.

Our executive will get in touch with you within 4 working hours and pay you a visit within 48 hours to understand the nature of your concern. We would like to inform you that the cancellation procedure would take 7 working days to be in effect. However, the full and final settlement will be completed within 45 days and the refund amount (if any) will be dispatched to you.

Although, upon your request we have forwarded your request for cancellation, we sincerely request you to reconsider your decision and give us an opportunity to continue serving you.

Kindly provide us with an alternate address and telephone number, where you would like us to direct all future correspondence.

We thank you for having chosen our services and hope that you would reconsider your decision.

For any further assistance please mail us at 121@airtel.in