Airtel 256 Ul Better Than Mtnl 256 Ul

What will be the total for the first month, if I take the UL plan?I mean Plan Rental + Registration + Modem Down Payment + Security + Modem Rental +Servcie Tax (etc) + .

well here in my locality, we hv a limited period offer which lasts only bout 360 days a yr in which we pay 500 buck for installation which is the modem security and i got ul 128 BB conn, modem and telephone conn free of cost with instrument and then 699+80 pm.

mere case me wo log 1000 mang rahe the 500 instrument or 500 connection lekin mene unhe 500 me pata liya ha ha

^^^ caller id wala phone yaar (no cordless)

dunno here there are tthree instruments on offer. the cheapest one is 250. next one 500. cordless 1000. have 2 cordless. both suck.

here is also same 250 without caller id500 with caller id1000 cordlessmine is 500 wala

ya for CID phone they charge 500 extra but the 250 phone is complementary with the connection, atleast it was for me 😀

There is one instrument with SIM card reader into it.. So one can store all the contacts from ones mobile to the phone by just copying it from SIM... I got tht one...