• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 26,600
Status
Not open for further replies.

mobiler0

ISP
AIRTEL
Cost - Rs. 5Free Data - 20 MBValidity - 1 dayCost - Rs 14Free Data - 250 MBValidity - 3 daysCost - Rs. 29Free Data - 750 MBValidity - 7 DaysCost - Rs. 98Free Data - 3 GBValidity - 1 month Cost - Rs. 251Free Data - 9 GB Validity - 90 DaysCost - Rs. 585Free Data - 24 GBValidity - 240 days

So, its finally 3GB for Rs.98/-I think its only Videocon now which provides Unlimited Internet on mobile

i had to remove the link. i bet i would soon get a copyright infringement notice.

anyways. delhi still has one unlimited plan if you book for three months for 251 rupees.

Aircel - Aircel Pocket Internet

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

good thing i decided to switch to airtel last week. i know i get 2GB for 98 bucks. i am fine with it. at least the speeds are much better compared to aircel. i bet in delhi you cannot even consume 2GB in a month on aircel even if you tether it with a computer. the whole experience would result in a balder you.

Copyright notice to u ?Lol it can b the other way .. Because i posted that in that blog & mentioned link here to give some credit...Anyways i posted that here to get reactions of users bcause i believe many users here are using / have used aircel pi

So, its finally 3GB for Rs.98/-
I think its only Videocon now which provides Unlimited Internet on mobile
BSNL stopped UL GPRS ?

i have a question. how do you check your data consumption on aircel? from my experience, they provide no way to check how much you have consumed from your quota. am i right?

aircel still has its old unlimited plans in haryana as per i am able to check on their website. I guess they have changed it in most places but not in all.

no one still answered my question! even on unlimited connection, i should be able to know my usage? from what i remember, they told me that i had no way of knowing when my connection expires. i would have to remember the data and renew accordingly. in fact, they ate up around 500 rupees in two months by charging me per KB of usage. i just forgot that the month was over. no alerts. no messages. pure bullshit.

good thing i decided to switch to airtel last week. i know i get 2GB for 98 bucks. i am fine with it. at least the speeds are much better compared to aircel. i bet in delhi you cannot even consume 2GB in a month on aircel even if you tether it with a computer. the whole experience would result in a balder you.

Don't know what speeds you get in your region.
But, I think in terms of speed, Reliance beats all others.
From, What I have experienced on my and my friends' mobile
Aircel - 10-12KB/s
Airtel - 25-26KB/s
Reliance - 34-35KB/s (nearly 44-45KB/s when you are around their headquarters 😛 )
And in Reliance you get 2.5GB of usage @ Rs.99 ( CC told me its 3GB :confuse: )

saurabh28 speed varies a lot from area to area, town to town.

In my town/area, Aircel has poor speeds, Airtel is still good,
I've used Airtel in my usb modem for 1GB in 20 days, no file downloads, browsing and other regular useage
Airtel gave good speed, max 254kbps
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4753/onairtel.jpg
however i did re-installed MP not less than a dozen times in last 10 days so image is for speed graph only.

i have a question.

how do you check your data consumption on aircel?

from my experience, they provide no way to check how much you have consumed from your quota.

am i right?

in prepaid just dial *126*1# to know ur data balance

Still their Pocket internet cards are unlimited ... only E-recharge is giving limited data when you check the balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.