Aircel scaling down their operations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster887

ISP
BSNL/Aircel(3G)
Aircel scaling down their operations in some circles. Unlimited 3G recharges and offers are removed from the site for kerala circle. Only recharges of 50, 100 and 500 are available now.

^ First Uninor and now Aircel? I don't think Aircel would do that in Kerala. They have got 3G spectrum too here. May be just revamping their Recharge Vouchers.

Don't know. But no recharges/offers other than 50/100/500 topup are available now.One of my friend working in telecom field confirmed this.

There is news (rumor) that Aircel is planning to sell... and MTS is looking to buy Aircel...This scale down could be result of it.

^ Now sell out is quite a possibility. I would ideally prefer some other operators. MTS is needed in CDMA to keep the competition in data tariffs.

i think offering unlimited on 3G might not be possible and sale of high value coupon be low. I think its more revamping operations rather winding up.Like in delhi circle they reduced talktim from rs1150 to rs 1100 on rs 1000 coupon.

Yes some of frnds in kerala have moved out from aircel bcoz they got official news about the close of operations from aircel itself.Even some of frnds working with aircel in TN confirmed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.