• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 13,861
Status
Not open for further replies.

max02_89

ISP
dataone
finally AIRCEL is launched in financial capital of india ( MUMBAI)
mumbai's 7th GSM operator
aircel launched its prepaid services in mumbai n soon they will nroll their
postpaid services
tarrif of prepaid aircel in mumbai is

Local
1st min
2nd min
3rd min
to Aircel mobile
to other mobile
to landline
STD
to Aircel*
to other mobile & landline
ISD (Rs/min)**
America, UK, France, Cyprus, Asia and Australia
SAARC countries, Gulf(UAE, Saudi & Bahrain), Africa, Rest of Europe, Ecuador, Philippines, Rest of the world(excluding select countries, select islands & Inmarsat calls)

Inmarsat Calls
SMS(Rs./SMS)***
Local
National
International

Benefits for first 3 months
Customer will get 1500 minutes free every month for first 3 months. Minutes valid for local Aircel to Aircel night calling (between 11pm to 7am).

* STD to Aircel number of UP- East, UP-West, Delhi & Bihar @ 50p/min. This would be applicable for first 90 days from the day of activation.

Benefit for the first month

** For ISD regular rate shall apply, however, for the first 3 months special ISD tariffs to special countries will be given free of cost :- US/Canada(except Alaska, Hawaii & Guam)-Rs.1.50, UK(Fixed Line),China, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Hong-Kong, Vietnam & Korea-Rs.4.00, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Iran, Jordan, Oman & Yemen- Rs.7.00

*** 300 SMS free (local + National) with a validity of 30 days.

AIRCEL is best for ISD

Its becoming 1 of d best Gsm services in ASSAM n North Eastern circles. Hope they provide better services in Mumbai as well.:thumb:

unless they offer cheaper plans which i dont think they are in mumbai, no one would move to a rival service provider. number portability would only work out if a company offers discounted services compared to other services. aircel has already said that they are not going to start a price war in mumbai.

Aircel's network is very good. They are improving day by day.:thumb:

network wud be good as long as they have towers and less number of users. once customer base increase, chances are they will become same as others.btw ISD rate is same as other networks.

ISD @ 1.5 for 1st three months

For ISD regular rate shall apply, however, for the first 3 months special ISD tariffs to special countries will be given free of cost :- US/Canada(except Alaska, Hawaii & Guam)-Rs.1.50, UK(Fixed Line),China, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Hong-Kong, Vietnam & Korea-Rs.4.00, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Iran, Jordan, Oman & Yemen- Rs.7.00

not very lucrativeat some outlets of idea (launched few months back in mumbai)get free life time sim card (after reliance launched its rs. 25 gsm sim cards)local all nos @ 60pstd nos @ re. 1now people here are praising aircel a lot for its network but i think even idea is decent (at least in mumbai)i think that specially for people with less usage, this plan of idea will be better than aircel where u have high starting rates.also, from marketing perspective i'm not seeing much of aircel whereas idea did a very good job, i must say (though not like reliance 😕)

hopefully some vodafone ppl will migrate to aircel, and give a relief to the network conjestion.

hopefully some vodafone ppl will migrate to aircel, and give a relief to the network conjestion.

^^ even i'm waiting 😛

Vodafone has the Best network in Mumbai.. They have been in this circle since a long time.. My guess is no one will leave Vodafone and migrate to Aircel... Until and unless they come out with something exciting in terms of VAS or talktime...

correct VODAFONE is no. 1 in mumbai i guess its very difficult for vodafone cust. to leave vodafone n join aricelbut idea is better then aircel n reliance gsm in mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.