Aircel 3G Tariff Details

• Thread starter Thread starter techfreek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 58,604
Status
Not open for further replies.
7.2mbps and bundled usage of 3Gb, what kind of logic is behind that tariff?

7.2mbps and bundled usage of 3Gb, what kind of logic is behind that tariff?

These kind of plans are designed by some Uncle type people for sure who don't even know there are sites beyond Google & SNS and hence doesn't need any logic.:ishock:

However happy 😀 all these operator may become by designing such Fantasy Sort of plans - There are hitting their own feet :wall:
& in 1 year or so they r going to feel the pain 😢

Decent plans.. u can't expect to get unlimited on 3G .. 3GB is somewht lower but 5GB in Rs.1500 would be a good deal for 3G .. I am sure price will come down once there is some competition ..

3.6mbps unlimited @ 1275 INR Looks good but where's the Fair Use Policy ?

I am sure Indian teens have download/upload appetite for BW which can make any operator feel sorry for launching such a plan 🙂

Fair usage policy has not been mentioned. They might withdraw after one month just like BSNL!

Fair usage policy has not been mentioned. They might withdraw after one month just like BSNL!

Yes this is very much possible, what kind of a deal is this - usually data cards have more limitations than mobile users - they have unlimited usage on data cards but not for mobile phone !

Yes this is very much possible, what kind of a deal is this - usually data cards have more limitations than mobile users - they have unlimited usage on data cards but not for mobile phone !

They just want to sell their data cards,make quick money and steal customers from other operators .After they sell all their data cards,they might withdraw unlimited plan like BSNL.

in 1250rs aircel 3g tariff unlimited plan surely have fair usage policy..please confirm it from aircel brothers...

in 1250rs aircel 3g tariff unlimited plan surely have fair usage policy..please confirm it from aircel brothers...

yaa you heard correct..truly Unlimited @ 1275... BUT with only AIRCEL DONGLE which is locked.. Not with other data cards.. LMAO!

if there is no FUP on 1275rs plan it will be a good choice.

yaa you heard correct..truly Unlimited @ 1275... BUT with only AIRCEL DONGLE which is locked.. Not with other data cards.. LMAO!

If thats a SIM based usb modem, one can use any other modem with aircel SIM to access internet.
USB modem cannot restrict you with usage if the plan is available on SIM itself.

and even a class 8th guy today knows how to unlock a Huawei modem, so its not very fair to say Dongle is locked blah blah blah.

The above thing was told by a AIRCEL SHOW ROOM executive. I have not used a 3G DATA CARD till now, so i cant answer the above quest!

@1275 "truly un limited" data card plan!Any one here bought the data card + rs 1275 plan - Kindly confirm.In south they are telling data cards are expected ( no date ) and @1275 plan is not in the dealers price card. Iam yet to visit Aircel main office.

Status
Not open for further replies.