• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 10,318
Status
Not open for further replies.

prabu

ISP
Beam Telecom
I Noticed that the Aircel 3G signals were listed along with the BSNL 3G network in the available 3g Network List. Did anyone else get to see any other operators listed?

Do you have an option in your phone to search for available 3G networks?

Yes we have, network selection change the mode to UMTS or WCDMA and choose manual network selection

Aircel, the fifth largest service provider in the country, launched its GSM mobile services in Hyderabad, thereby becoming the mobile company with presence all over south India. Aircel which is the market leader in Tamil Nadu has launched its service in Kerala and Bangalore last month.

Aircel, the fifth largest service provider in the country, launched its GSM mobile services in Hyderabad, thereby becoming the mobile company with presence all over south India. Aircel which is the market leader in Tamil Nadu has launched its service in Kerala and Bangalore last month.
lol, Putting poster all over the city is quite different from actually provide good network / accessible network 🙂
In Hyderabad they lead the top position (of worst network) 😛

Aircel survives just cos of their offers.If I remember Hutch (now vodafone) started off similarly, but now is one of the better service providers.Someone mentioned in the forum that in the Aircel centre for 3G demo, the speeds were not enuf for youtube video buffering. So no hopes from them anyways.

lol, Putting poster all over the city is quite different from actually provide good network / accessible network 🙂
In Hyderabad they lead the top position (of worst network) 😛

Things Have Change netant and network too, I completely agree what was its condition wen u took the connection and im aware of your incident!

If you planning to use aircel net? Worst of all. I am leaving aircel soon and porting to VF

Status
Not open for further replies.