Aircel 2G Pocket Internet Limited Plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter sachins
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 6,563
Status
Not open for further replies.

sachins

The Bastard Son
ISP
Cablenet
There is a plan for vodafone users which gives 30MB of data for 30 days. It's a very good plan for people like me who hardly use more than 50mb a month on their android phones. Is there any similar plan for aircel users?The plans I found are 2gb@76 and unlimited@98 which are an overkill me. Besides I don't anyone can download more than 1gb with the kind of pathetic speeds they offer. They're networks are probably chocked with so many kids using aircel sim cards primarily for 24/7 movie downloads.Maybe it's time for aircel to cancel "unlimited" data plans to "limited" data plans for improvement in quality of service?

lol dude Vodafone 2g sucks i used 54 Rs plan which gives 500mb for 15 days only after that 10p/10kb then also used both 4 rupee plan and 16 which gives 120mb for 3 days and all of them sucks soo now i am using aircel for last 6-7 days and let me tell u its awesome i am getting same speed as vodafone but look at the price 14 RS 3 day unlimited i had used almost 750mb in 3 days downloaded few songs and i play lot of facebook and online games and aircel is the best and true meaning of unlimited its just freedom now i am planning to use RS 98 plan which is one month unlimited trust me there is no difference is speed as i use IDM they both give around 20~25kbps but price difference is too much yeah i am enjoying i even downloaded a movie 😀 which is 300mb hahaha though mobile i am crazy only problem i faced is in morning time it gets disconnected a few times or a bit slow compare to vodafone

Status
Not open for further replies.