Airbnb, Uber, And Ola exploring using Aadhaar for verifying identities of customers

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 995
"Good" now foreign companies will also have my biometrics.

Isn't checking subsidy black market the main goal of adhaar? no, it was for black money. no, i remember it was for finding terrorists. f this

I want to understand how companies can have access to our Bio-metrics. I assume that when we go for some service which needs to verify identity through Aadhar, they have some machine which check some biometric (like finger print) and compare it with Aadhar database to verify identity. Data detected by device is just compared with data from Aadhar database, (assuming in secure channels). Where is person verifying identity storing that data?
Just to be more sure, when some person is verifying our identity should give some printed receipt that data was accessed for verification at particular date and time, so person getting verified knows when his/her Aadhar data was accessed.

My point is... when you touch ur fingerprint to the machine they have.. how do u know they havent stored its digital version on their PC?

Also yes you do get EMAIL from UID stating that your fingerprint was used.